https://www.seascapegc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Seascape-Master.png 0 0 Gary Nelson https://www.seascapegc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Seascape-Master.png Gary Nelson2020-04-30 13:39:042020-05-05 08:41:03Back Open for Golf Starting May 2nd
The County of Santa Cruz has modified it’s shelter order so golf is able to resume. We are excited to get members and guests back out on the golf course. Once on the course, the game of golf will largely feel the same but there are some very important adjustments to the way we do business. We need to work together to follow the rules below to be safe and keep golf open for everyone’s enjoyment.
Any Golfer or Staff Member who feels sick or has any symptoms of Covid-19 must not come on golf course property. Frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- The Clubhouse is closed to Member and public access. Golfers will go around the side of the clubhouse to the cart staging area. The downstairs public restrooms will be open for customer use. We will prop the entrance doors in the open position and sanitize all touch surfaces at least once an hour. The member locker rooms will also remain closed until further notice.
- GOLF OPERATIONS
- A maximum of 2 players per group. Larger groups are not allowed at this time per County regulations
- Golfers will check in for the round at the cart staging area. A podium and canopy will designate the location. Members and guests must adhere to proper social distancing guidelines. Markings will be placed on the ground to guide guests on proper spacing. No cash transactions. All fees will be paid with a credit card or Member charge. No signatures required
- Players are asked not to arrive more than 30 minutes prior to their tee time. You will not be allowed to check-in prior to this time.
- The driving range will be closed for at least the first week of operation. No players are allowed on the range premises until further notice, range mats have been removed.
- The putting greens will be open using pins with no holes. Use is allowed if proper distancing guidelines are followed and please do not touch the flagsticks
- Walking Only. Carts are not allowed at this time
- A small stock of tees and golf balls is available for sale at the podium, other merchandise purchases will not be offered at golfer check-in.
- Flagsticks are not allowed to be used and the cup is raised an inch above the level of the green to prevent the need to reach into the cup
- Ball Washers and drinking fountains are covered and out of service
- Rakes are removed from bunkers. Golfers may place their ball in the bunker or drop outside of the bunker (player’s choice). When possible try to smooth the sand with your foot or a club
- Course restrooms will be open for use, door propped in open position. They will be sanitized in the morning. Outside service team to sanitize on each pass through the course.
- Social distancing rule of 6 – 10 feet at all times. Self-policing is essential to our success.
- Golfers are not allowed to congregate around the clubhouse after the round. Players should return carts, give virtual hand shakes/high fives and head home.
- Golfers not adhering to protocols will be warned once. If a second violation occurs, the group may be asked to leave. Future golf privileges may be suspended for repeat violations. Failure to follow restrictions could lead to golf being closed by the County
- FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The Snack Bar is open for to go food and beverages.
- Credit card or member charge only. No guest signatures required.
- Hand sanitizer station is available to golfers and staff
- A limited menu of food items is available, packaged snacks, canned/bottled beverages and a full bar. Per California Laws, no outside alcohol is allowed on premises.
- Snack Bar Hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Beverage Cart service will be provided when possible. Please do not touch product or the cart. The staff member will deliver the items you order. Credit card or member charge only.
- Tables and chairs have been removed from the snack bar area and deck.
- Single serving condiment packages will be handed to customers. No self-service items.
- Proper social distancing is required. Please wait at the designated lines.
- The counter and iPads will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Together we can keep golf safe and open for everyone’s enjoyment