The County of Santa Cruz has modified it’s shelter order to allow foursomes and cart rentals. Although the game of golf is relatively unchanged, social distancing and some adjustments to our normal business are required for everyone’s safety We need to work together to follow the rules below to be safe and keep golf open for everyone’s enjoyment.
Any Golfer or Staff Member who feels sick or has any symptoms of Covid-19 must not come on golf course property. Frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- The Clubhouse is closed. Golfers will go around the side of the clubhouse to the cart staging area. The downstairs public restrooms will be open for customer use. We will prop the entrance doors in the open position and sanitize all touch surfaces at least once an hour. The member locker rooms will also remain closed until further notice.
- GOLF OPERATIONS
- A maximum of 4 players per group. Groups of 5 are not allowed at this time.
- Golfers will check in for the round at the cart staging area. A podium and canopy will designate the location. Members and guests must adhere to proper social distancing guidelines. Markings will be placed on the ground to guide guests on proper spacing. No cash transactions. All fees will be paid with a credit card or Member charge. No signatures required.
- Cart use is available to 1 player per cart unless both players live in the same household. Walking is encouraged for those who are able to do so. Every attempt will be made to provide carts but availability is limited and can not be guaranteed.
- Carts will be sanitized in the staging area prior to each use. The key will be inside the cart.
- Players should not to arrive more than 30 minutes prior to their tee time. You will not be allowed to check-in prior to this.
- The driving range will be closed at this time. No players are allowed on the range premises until further notice, range mats have been removed.
- The putting greens will be open using pins with no holes. Use is allowed if proper distancing guidelines are followed and please do not touch the flagsticks.
- A small stock of tees and golf balls is available for sale. Other merchandise purchases will not be offered at golfer check-in.
- EZ Lyft ball retrievers will be attached to the pins. Players may use their putter to lift the ball from the hole. Players may not touch flagsticks.
- Ball Washers and drinking fountains are covered and out of service.
- Rakes are removed from bunkers. Golfers may place their ball in the bunker or drop outside of the bunker (player’s choice). When possible try to smooth the sand with your foot or a club.
- Course restrooms will be open for use, door propped in open position. They will be sanitized in the morning. Outside service team to sanitize on each pass through the course.
- Social distancing rule of 6 – 10 feet at all times. Self-policing is essential to our success.
- Golfers are not allowed to congregate around the clubhouse after the round. Players should return carts, give virtual hand shakes/high fives and head home.
- Golfers not adhering to protocols will be warned once. If a second violation occurs, the group may be asked to leave. Future golf privileges may be suspended for repeat violations. Failure to follow restrictions could lead to golf being closed by the County.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The Snack Bar is open for to go food and beverages.
- A limited menu of food items is available, packaged snacks, canned/bottled beverages and a full bar.
- Credit card or member charge only. No guest signatures required. A 15% tip will be added to all transactions unless directed otherwise
- Hand sanitizer station is available to golfers and staff
- Per California Law, no outside alcohol is allowed on premises.
- Snack Bar Hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Beverage Cart service will be provided when possible. Please do not touch product or the cart. The staff member will deliver the items you order. Credit card or member charge only.
- Tables and chairs have been removed from the snack bar area and deck.
- Single serving condiment packages will be handed to customers. No self-service items.
- Proper social distancing is required. Please wait at the designated lines.
- The counter and iPads will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Together we can keep golf safe and open for everyone’s enjoyment